(5) America The Beautiful Quarters from the Denver Mint
2016 U.S. Quarters include:
- Shawnee National Forest [Illinois]
- Cumberland Gap National Historical Park [Kentucky]
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park [West Virginia]
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park [North Dakota]
- Fort Moultrie at Fort Sumter National Monument [South Carolina]
(1) Jewel case to display, store, and protect the five U.S. 2016 Uncirculated quarters included
About the Coin Carousel Collection System:
- Displays and indexes five U.S. Quarters minted from 1932 to today
- The Coin Carousel presents the novice and the dedicated collector a unique and novel way of collecting, storing, and displaying U.S. Quarters.
- The 1 – 5 numbering system on the Coin Carousel is to give position of a quarter to index them in a library system.
- Allows for viewing both sides and the edge of the quarters
- Made in the USA
- After purchase, download our FREE America The Beautiful Coin Carousel Guide
America The Beautiful Quarters
The first America The Beautiful quarter released in 2016 honored Shawnee National Forest in Illinois.
The second design honored Cumberland Gap National Historical Park in Kentucky. Harpers Ferry National Historical Park in West Virginia and Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota were third and fourth. Fort Moultrie at Fort Sumter National Monument in South Carolina completed the 2016 America The Beautiful Quarter set.
The common obverse (Heads) of all quarters is the standard portrait of George Washington.